Terms of Usage
www.melinabucher.com is operated by BucherBags, G6,15 in 68159 Mannheim, Germany.
§ 1 Scope
(1) Our Terms and Conditions are valid for all customers at the BucherBags online store. The AGB apply to you whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or trader.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions are only valid if they have been specifically agreed with us.
§ 2 contracting party
The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop http://www.melinabucher.com. In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with:
68159 Mannheim, Germany
represented by Mrs. Melina Bucher
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) Our product offers are non-binding. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order.
(2) By clicking on the button "order" you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order takes place with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation, the purchase contract is concluded.
§ 4 prices and payment
(1) All prices quoted are in euros and include the legal value added tax, but not the customs and shipping costs.
(2) We only accept the payment methods displayed during the ordering process.
(3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(4) The customer is not entitled to set-aside or retention rights, unless the counterclaim is undisputed or legally determined.
§ 5 Shipping the goods and shipping costs
(1) We ship our products with DHL for Germany and Europe and with DPD internationally. Each parcel will be shipped with insurance and a tracking number.
(2) Deadlines and dates are always approximate. If the goods are in stock, the delivery time is usually 3-5 working days for national deliveries. International orders usually take 10-15 business days.
(3) If an order can not be delivered, BucherBags accepts no costs and will not resend them.
(4) Our shipping costs including packaging to destination will be calculated flat rate.
- Germany free
- Europe & Switzerland free
- Rest of World 20€ or express shipping 50€
Customs and duty fees are not included in your order and/or shipping total. BucherBags is not responsible for fees associated with import. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient. Delivery time above is calculated based on contracts with our shipping partners and may be delayed due to custom office inspections. BucherBags is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.
§ 6 Shipping and transfer of risk
(1) We owe only the timely, proper delivery of the goods to the carrier and are not responsible for delays caused by the carrier. A shipping time specified by us is therefore not binding.
(2) BucherBags is not responsible for any damage during the delivery or on the way to the return.
§ 7 Retention of title
(1) We reserve the ownership of the goods delivered by us until full payment of the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for the goods in question.
(2) The customer is not entitled without our prior written consent to resell the goods.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions. A texture or durability guarantee is not given.
(2) All warranty claims of the customer expire, as soon as the customer has changed the goods or intervened in the goods in any other form.
§ 9 Cancellation Policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us by means of a clear statement (such as a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods is sufficient. In the case of a written cancellation, the customer is obliged to return goods already received without delay, at the latest within 7 days.
The revocation must be sent to:
represented by Mrs. Melina Bucher
Consequences of withdrawal
In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits and any surrendered benefits shall be returned, immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract has been received.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for a return due to their nature, as well as for foreign orders for which the German Distance Selling Act does not apply.
Goods in the product category "Sale" as well as any reduced goods are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
A condition for exercising the voluntary right of return is that the goods are returned in their original condition intact and without damage in the original sales packaging, including all accessories.
The right of revocation expires at the latest 6 months after receipt of the goods.
§ 10 Applicable law
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legislation of that country remains unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your seat in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of business of the seller. In addition, local and international jurisdictions are governed by applicable law.
(3) In line with decree (EU) no. 524/2013 the EU Commission set up an internet platform for online dispute resolution (“OS platform”) between companies and consumers. Every customer, provided he is a consumer, has the chance of using this OS platform for any disputes with us. This is accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
(4) In general we are not prepared to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration body by reason of disputes arising under the contract relationship.
§ 11 Jurisdiction and legal validity
(1) Our place of jurisdiction is our place of business if the contract is concluded with a merchant or the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) Should individual provisions of the contract be ineffective, this does not invalidate the entire contract. The ineffective provision is replaced by the corresponding statutory provisions.